Welcome to the Home Page of the
Greater Washington DC Area APA
the 3rd Largest APA Franchise in the World!
Sarah Geiter ~and~ Dave & Vicki Beatty
THE 2019 SUMMER SESSION IS GETTING STARTED!!!
Now is your chance to get in on the action for LESS!
If you create a NEW team, you can:
PLAY FOR $25!!
Call or email the office now to see what’s available!
(410) 439-9400 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following stipulation apply to prevent abuse of this promotion:
- · You must send an email to email@example.com with your division number and roster before this promotion will be applied to your team.
- · Moving a team from a current division to another is NOT considered a NEW team.
- · Must not contain more than 3 common players from a team in the prior session.
- · Teams may still owe applicable "greens fees" to the host location.
- · To prevent abuse of this incentive, APA has the right to deny the incentive if deemed necessary
- · The intention of this promotion is to encourage growth with new players and teams and to increase participation from current players in our league. It is not intended for current players to consistently reorganize and shuffle team members around to receive discounted weekly dues.
- · Promotion only available to Open 8-ball and 9-Ball formats in the Spring 2019 Session
Join the APA!
While some membership cards require you to be able to jump the cue ball, bank it off three rails and sink the 8-Ball blindfolded, getting an APA Membership is much easier.
Having fun, meeting new people and playing pool is what the APA is all about.. You don't have to be a pool shark, because in the APA -- everyone can play and anyone can win. The APA wants beginners and novices, because it is the AMATEUR Poolplayers Association. No other organization in pool gives ordinary players a chance to win a share of nearly $1.5 MILLION guaranteed cash and prizes paid out through its national tournaments.
How does the APA do it? It uses The Equalizer® handicap system to determine the amount of games a player has to win in order to capture the match. It allows a novice to win less games than a more-skilled opponent to win a match.
Alexandria, Anne Arundel, Arlington, Calvert, Charles, Clarke, District of Columbia, Fairfax, Fairfax City, Falls Church, Frederick, Loudoun, Manassas, Manassas Park, Montgomery, Prince George's, Prince William, St. Mary's, Warren
8-Ball Doubles, 8-Ball Ladies, 8-Ball Ladies Alt, 8-Ball Open, 9-Ball Doubles, 9-Ball Open, Masters, Masters Alt